See photos (6)

Église - Thio mission

in Thio

Temporarily closed
  • Built in 1880, Thio Mission Church (Saint-François-de-Salles) has been a symbol of Thio’s architectural heritage ever since.

  • Father Simonin started the building work in 1880 using plans drawn up by R. P. Vigouroux. The bell tower was only added in the 1900s. It was changed to its current hexagonal shape at the beginning of the 1920s and the two round towers capped with turrets were then added by the SLN. The incredibly bright colours of this Marist church make it a monument well worth a visit.
  • Spoken languages

Openings
Temporarily closed

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
    * Accès libre